miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

SESSION 7: PREPARING OUR SCHOOL TOUR!

Hello parents!! What's going on?

I want to present a new entry to be read... are you ready for it?

After playground time, I followed a powerful session of my educational plan about the School Tour that is going to take place on next Friday. For preparing it, I had initially written a provisional dialogue to say in public, and now, they were able to understand and read it in a cooperative way: they loved it since the first minute! Then, I started to divide which sentences were better to be pronounced by each one.



I think here it was fundamental to take into account their needs and motivations for English language and the degree of pronunciation in public too. Each one agreed to say one, two or even three sentences with a smile and enthusiasm for telling their adventures to their parents too, another fundamental group of this experience. For last minutes of class, as they could finish as planned, they could read a piece of Jaume Cela’s book in a very relaxed atmosphere.


We also started to think of possible materials to decorate the walls and which distribution would make more sense to be reflected on this project. I loved how they showed so much interest to participate and say a list of multiple resources that haven been bought later on, apart from some others that I considered important to use. Obviously, I let them time to classify these ingredients in a mental way for the basic tasks being performed by themselves and photographs that would be the main protagonists too. 

Here below you have some photos of what seems to be a future School Tour... Let's create expectation of it till the end!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario